Wednesday, 13 October 2010

Last Injection Day

So today was my last injection, and have lost a total of 22lbs...which was a little shy of my goal for the round which was 25lbs! Which would of taken me down to 158lbs (11st 4lb) which instead I'm now 161lbs (11st 7lb), still a good result, but would like to start the next round in my 150's (hoping to loose the extra 2 in maint and stabilization!)
I'm looking forward to P3 - specially since I've heard about this Cauliflower pizza!! sounds very weird, but people seem to say its good. I will definately have to try this.

Now starting to come in the delima of next round, should I start before xmas, going thru xmas or wait.
Kinda on the wagon now and enjoying the releases so dont want to wait, so the question begs short round or long?!

No comments:

Post a Comment