Monday, 18 October 2010

P3 - Cauliflower Crust Pizza

P3 Veggie Pizza
Well, I started P3 on Saturday, and maintaining well. Still at LIW (Last Injection Weight). Last night I made this FAB recipe call Cauliflower Crust Pizza, Yum Yum. I did slightly alter the recipe and made it last 2 days ( actually was too much for 1 meal).
I used 125g of Mozzarella, 2 eggs and about 10oz of Cauliflower with mixed herbs. I made a pizza sauce using:

3 Tbsp Tomato Puree
1 Tsp of Mixed Herbs
1/2 Tsp of Pepper
1/8 Tsp of Onion & Garlic salt
4 Tbsp of Water ( or until it was at the right consistency)
And mixed it all together.
Then added Mushrooms, Peppers, Hot chillies, tomatoes and topped with half fat cheddar cheese.
It was amazing, and actually tasted better the next day. I actually oven baked the toppings instead of grilling/broiling as used stone ware
Ended up being about 333 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment