Wednesday, 27 October 2010

P3D12 & KettleWorx

Hi All,
Well still below LIW at 160lbs which is -1lb WOOHOO.
Also yesterday arrived my KETTLEWORX Bell and DVDs, so I thought I'd try out a workout which is only 20 mins. I did the core, I did struggle a little to keep up! But I definitely felt it my abs!
Well, I'm going to try it out for 4 weeks and see how I go, if I can't do it or struggle to do it then I might send it back as did cost £93. See I have some high expectations let hope they happen.
On the other hand, can I say how much I'm enjoying P3, like today I had grill Haloumi for breaky, a cottage cheese salad and greek yogurt & strawberries for Lunch and a mexican hot salad for dinner ( minced quorn, cauli mexican rice, quark cheese & mature cheese and some guac!) yumm yumm...feeling very full now, although not had much water today. Better start drinking some now!

No comments:

Post a Comment