Friday, 15 April 2011

P3D7 - Gains, Gains, Gains VS Apple and Cheese Correction

So today was definately not a good day. I made a homemade Dulce De Leche Cheesecake with I made for my husbands birthday yesterday, while putting it away in smaller tupperware a homeless piece found its way in my mouth - and after the first taste I vacummed the remaining!!! Yes I know naughty naughty!!
Considering I was over 1.4lbs on LIW - after today I'm definately going to go over now :(

So researching online, there is a correction day called Apple and Cheese where you eat 2oz of cheese and 2 apples three times a day. Well I think i will give this ago tommorow and get back down to LIW. Atleast these foods travel well. I have a party tomorrow afternoon and I will just have to take my dinner with me!!
So If I gain I will definately be doing the correction - if I'm the same I'm still hoping to do the correction. 

Wish me luck!

I will post my results if I try the Apple and Cheese day.

2 comments:

  1. Hope everything goes well for you...look forward to see how the apple and cheese day works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    I also wanted to give you this link to other alternative correction days... they are great!

    http://miracleskinnydrops.com/?s=correction+day+series&submit.x=0&submit.y=0

    Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete