Sunday, 18 September 2011

VLCD 21 - almost at LIW

Well...yesterday morning I weighed in and lost 1.8lbs from doing an apple day on Friday!! Which means on VLCD20 I was 24.8lbs which is only 0.2lbs away from my last LIW....Thinking I would get there today...but NO. I stayed the same.

Ohh well - tomorrow is my last injection concluding the 23injection round. I think I've had enough now. My goal was to get to 120lbs but honestly I can say I'm happy where I'm at - Those amazing boyfriend Next jeans fit...a little snug but fit wore them on Friday and today..and I'm really unmotivated to continue, just now want to start the rest of my life. Exercising and maintain/stabilizing at this weight.
So my plan: Will take my last injection tomorrow, then on to P3 for 3 weeks and start toning and working out. Onto P4 for 3 weeks....and see where my body has stabilised....then will see if I can slowly and healthily get down to 120lbs...but no rush and no expectations.
let see what my body does.
Happy releases to you all....and thank you so much for the support you have all given me!!!XX

3 comments:

  1. I understand when u say u wanted to get down to a certain number, but u look awesome the way u are right now. I'm sure once u start to workout and toning those extra 2-4 pounds will come right off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, i am trying to work out to become an ameture bodybuilder and want to become a 'pro' i am sixteen and have a 9.2 BF% i would realy like to get a six and possibly even eight pack abs do you recomend anything for fat burning workouts that I can do to help? thank you
    you know, these look pretty good
    hcg los angeles

    ReplyDelete